Here at Horizon Primary Academy we recognise and value the need to support the emotional health and wellbeing of our parents and carers.We hope you find the links within this page useful.
What are Horizon doing to support parent's already?
- Parent/Carer Support Groups.
- 1-1 parent & child interventions.
- Nurture groups and interventions for children focusing on individual needs that are impacting on their behaviour at home.
- Referrals to outside agencies/services
- SENCO works closely supporting parents/carers of children with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)
- Updating the website regularly with current and valid support
- Effective use of technology to enhance home school communication such as direct contact forms under individual sections of the website such as SEND and Wellbeing.
- Parent Forum
How do I access this support?
If you feel you could benefit from some parenting advice/support or just a listening ear please make an appointment to speak to our wellbeing coordinator who will be happy to assist you. This can be done either at the gate or using the contact form below.